Start date: October 18, 2021
End date: January 26, 2022
Schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
Delivery mode: Online
Duration: 60 hours (Total of 24 classes of 2.5 hours)
This course aims to give the participant the basic knowledge necessary to accomplish accounting tasks such as bookkeeping.
Classes will take place from October 18 to December 15, 2021, inclusively. There are no classes between December 16 and January 9 inclusively. Classes will resume after the holiday break on January 10, until January 26, inclusively.
This course is subsidized by Emploi-Quebec Montérégie. Candidates who wish to pay the subsidized fee must meet the criteria listed in the “Further details” section below.
You are eligible to take these courses if you live or work in the Montérégie territory, and you are:
- Currently working in the private sector;
- a seasonal worker on a temporary layoff;
- looking to upgrade your skills to maintain your job.
You are not eligible to take these courses if you are:
- employed in the public or para-public sector;
- a student;
- unemployed and/or receiving unemployment insurance or welfare;
- receiving CSST (worker’s compensation) or from the SAAQ.
- reorienting your career or are interested in taking a personal interest course.
Maximum of two (2) simultaneous courses per person.
Maximum of three (3) employees per place of employment.
*If eligibility requirements are met.