Blender – Level 1
Start date: September 25, 2021
End date: December 11, 2021
Schedule: Saturdays 9:30 am to 3:30 pm lunch break 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Delivery mode: online
Duration: 60 hours
Blender is one of the most popular open-source 3D animation softwares available. This course aims to allow the participant to acquire the basic knowledge necessary to use the functions of the Blender software: modeling, animation, and rendering in 3D.
This course is subsidized by Emploi-Quebec Montérégie. Candidates who wish to pay the subsidized fee must meet the criteria listed in the “Further details” section below.
You are eligible to take these courses if you live or work in the Montérégie territory, and you are:
- Currently working in the private sector;
- a seasonal worker on a temporary layoff;
- looking to upgrade your skills to maintain your job.
You are not eligible to take these courses if you are:
- employed in the public or para-public sector;
- a student;
- unemployed and/or receiving unemployment insurance or welfare;
- receiving CSST (worker’s compensation) or from the SAAQ.
- reorienting your career or are interested in taking a personal interest course.
Maximum of two (2) simultaneous courses per person.
Maximum of three (3) employees per place of employment.
*If eligibility requirements are met.