Microsoft Excel – From Beginner to Advanced
Start date: October 31, 2022
End date: December 7, 2022
Schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Delivery mode: Online
Duration: 30 hours
This Microsoft Excel course will walk you through Excel basics and spreadsheet fundamentals, help you work through commonly-used Excel formulas and finally end with more advanced Excel skills:
- Basic navigation & terminology
- Practice using tables and spreadsheets
- Learn to use basic & advanced formulas
- Format tables and spreadsheets & make them presentable
- Learn to edit, sort & filter your tables
- Practice using special functions to increase Excel efficiency
- Practice logic formulas and VLOOKUP formulas
- Practice Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
This course is subsidized by Emploi-Quebec Montérégie. Candidates who wish to pay the subsidized fee must meet the criteria listed in the “Further details” section below.
You are eligible to take these courses if you live and work in the province of Quebec, and you are:
- Currently working in the private sector;
- a seasonal worker on a temporary layoff;
- looking to upgrade your skills to maintain your job.
You are not eligible to take these courses if you are:
- employed in the public or para-public sector;
- a student;
- unemployed and/or receiving unemployment insurance or welfare;
- receiving CSST (worker’s compensation) or from the SAAQ.
- reorienting your career or are interested in taking a personal interest course.
Maximum of two (2) simultaneous courses per person.
Maximum of three (3) employees per place of employment.
*If eligibility requirements are met.