Jira – Level 1
Start date: September 28, 2021
End date: November 30, 2021
Schedule: Tuesdays 6:30pm to 9:30pm
Delivery mode: online
Duration: 30 hours
This hands-on training course helps you learn the basics of Jira, a popular tool for issue tracking and agile project management. Built for any user, this course covers all the features needed to manage projects and tasks in Jira. Learn how to set up and organize your work, create issues, switch between project boards, find issues assigned to you, and use basic dashboards.
This course is subsidized by Emploi-Quebec Montérégie. Candidates who wish to pay the subsidized fee must meet the criteria listed in the “Further details” section below.
You are eligible to take these courses if you live or work in the Montérégie territory, and you are:
- Currently working in the private sector;
- a seasonal worker on a temporary layoff;
- looking to upgrade your skills to maintain your job.
You are not eligible to take these courses if you are:
- employed in the public or para-public sector;
- a student;
- unemployed and/or receiving unemployment insurance or welfare;
- receiving CSST (worker’s compensation) or from the SAAQ.
- reorienting your career or are interested in taking a personal interest course.
Maximum of two (2) simultaneous courses per person.
Maximum of three (3) employees per place of employment.
*If eligibility requirements are met.