Start date: January 25, 2022
End date: February 24, 2022
Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30pm to 8:00pm (online delivery)
Dates: January 25, 27. February 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24.
Delivery mode: In person
Duration: 15 hours
Practice using useful PowerPoint tools and functions to prepare creative designs and slides. Gain a good understanding of the various PowerPoint tools, and how they can be used to create impactful and professional PowerPoint presentations.
This course is subsidized by Emploi-Quebec Montérégie. Candidates who wish to pay the subsidized fee must meet the criteria listed in the “Further details” section below.
You are eligible to take these courses if you live or work in the Montérégie territory, and you are:
- Currently working in the private sector;
- a seasonal worker on a temporary layoff;
- looking to upgrade your skills to maintain your job.
You are not eligible to take these courses if you are:
- employed in the public or para-public sector;
- a student;
- unemployed and/or receiving unemployment insurance or welfare;
- receiving CSST (worker’s compensation) or from the SAAQ.
- reorienting your career or are interested in taking a personal interest course.
Maximum of two (2) simultaneous courses per person.
Maximum of three (3) employees per place of employment.
*If eligibility requirements are met.