Start date: February 8, 2022
End date: May 19, 2022
Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Dates: February 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, March 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31, April 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28, May 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19
Delivery mode: Online
Duration: 60 hours
This course aims to give the participant the basic knowledge necessary to use the functions of the Sage 50 software, such as: invoicing, payments and tax management.
Prerequisite: Accounting course or good knowledge of accounting
This course is subsidized by Emploi-Quebec Montérégie. Candidates who wish to pay the subsidized fee must meet the criteria listed in the “Further details” section below.
You are eligible to take these courses if you live or work in the Montérégie territory, and you are:
- Currently working in the private sector;
- a seasonal worker on a temporary layoff;
- looking to upgrade your skills to maintain your job.
You are not eligible to take these courses if you are:
- employed in the public or para-public sector;
- a student;
- unemployed and/or receiving unemployment insurance or welfare;
- receiving CSST (worker’s compensation) or from the SAAQ.
- reorienting your career or are interested in taking a personal interest course.
Maximum of two (2) simultaneous courses per person.
Maximum of three (3) employees per place of employment.
*If eligibility requirements are met.