Unity – Level 1
Start date: January 22, 2022
End date: April 9, 2022
Schedule: Saturdays 9:30am to 3:30pm lunch break from 12:00 pm to 1:00 am
Delivery mode: In person
Duration: 60 hours
This course aims to equip the participant with the basic knowledge necessary to use the functions of Unity software which is one of the most widely used in the video game industry.
Prerequisite: Good knowledge of Blender
This course is subsidized by Emploi-Quebec Montérégie. Candidates who wish to pay the subsidized fee must meet the criteria listed in the “Further details” section below.
You are eligible to take these courses if you live or work in the Montérégie territory, and you are:
- Currently working in the private sector;
- a seasonal worker on a temporary layoff;
- looking to upgrade your skills to maintain your job.
You are not eligible to take these courses if you are:
- employed in the public or para-public sector;
- a student;
- unemployed and/or receiving unemployment insurance or welfare;
- receiving CSST (worker’s compensation) or from the SAAQ.
- reorienting your career or are interested in taking a personal interest course.
Maximum of two (2) simultaneous courses per person.
Maximum of three (3) employees per place of employment.
*If eligibility requirements are met.